Temple Physicians, Inc.(TPI) seeks committed, qualified, full time and part time physicians to join the team and provide patient care at Temple Primary Care practices in the city of Philadelphia and its northern suburbs.
In addition to a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits – including health, dental, vision, life, pharmaceutical coverage, medical malpractice insurance, paid vacation and disability at group rates, – TPI offers a culture of committed care and collegiality, with supportive leadership.
Our Primary Care Physicians provide comprehensive care for the entire family, with providers specializing in both family medicine and general internal medicine. They offer diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions, as well as preventive services, and are supported by a comprehensive staff, including physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants, technicians and office personnel. Our offices are located the northern part of Philadelphia city and surrounding suburbs.
Current opportunities at:
• Primary Care Physician at Temple Physicians at Hunting Park
• Temple Physicians at Palmer Park
• Temple Northeast – Family/Internal Medicine
• Temple Comprehensive Health Center at Episcopal Campus
• M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited ACGME residency training program and board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine.
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills and the ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment.
• Ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
Temple Physicians, Inc. is a multi-specialty group practice and part of Temple University Health System’s network. Established in 1996, TPI has grown to become one of the largest and most-respected physician organizations in and around Philadelphia, with more than 400 employees caring for patients in a broad range of community-based sites.
TPI physician specialties include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB Gyn, Pediatrics, Bariatric, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, and Pulmonology.
Submit your CV and cover letter online or via email at Jessica.email@example.com
Letter addressed to: Marc P. Hurowitz, D.O., MBA, FAAFP, Chief Executive Officer Temple Physicians Inc., C/O Jessica Vega, Sr. Physician/Faculty Recruiter, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University